Ebay Feedback is Better for Sellers
As a recap, here’s what we announced in January that is scheduled to launch the week of May 19th in North America (which includes eBay.com in the US, as well as eBay.ca and eBay.cafr in Canada):
* Sellers may only leave positive feedback for buyers
* We will remove negative and neutral Feedback if a member becomes suspended
* Members can leave Feedback up to 60 days after a transaction (down from 90)
* We will remove Feedback when a buyer fails to respond to the unpaid item process.
* Members will receive credit for weekly repeat Feedback (going back to 1996)
* We will base the Positive Feedback Percentage on the past 12 months of activity (and include neutral Feedback in the calculation)
* The PowerSeller Program will use the same calculation method described above to determine eligibility for the PS Program for the Positive Feedback percentage requirement of 98% positive.
Filed under: Ebay
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!